Welcome to Safeway Estates

Safeway Estates Limited is a registered Ghanaian company authorised to provide services in project development. Our vision is to become the most revered provider of housing and investment opportunities in West Africa.

We do this by continuously using modern and safest technology in our projects, building confidence in our customers, creating a passion for excellence in our employees, and providing a taste of good life to society.

Some of our projects include the South Dayi District Tilapia Project,¬†Agona Swedru Teachers’ Housing Project, and Civil Servants & Local Government Workers Association Project.

Safeway Estates has also partnered National Housing Cooperative Society, EFCO of USA and Bunker of Italy to offer salaried workers, associations and corporate institutions an opportunity to own executive homes and blocks of flats with just 15% payment of the total cost of the building project while Safeway Estates Limited and its partners fund the remaining 85%. The remaining 85% payment is spread over a period of 5-15 years.

 

Safeway Estates Prototype Houses

Our Technology & Products

HAND E FORM - Concrete form for multiple corners HAND E FORM - Concrete form for multiple corners

EFCO DECK Drop head shoring EFCO DECK Drop head shoring

S8 Smart Plastering Machine S8 Smart Plastering Machine